Canada is the second largest country in the world. There are many reasons to make Canada your home. According to the United Nations, Canada is among the top four countries in the world in terms of life expectancy, literacy, education and standards of living. Every year around 250,000 people immigrate to Canada. Canada has the highest number of fresh water lakes in the world and has rich natural resources. Admitting the fact that Canada has cold climate much around the year, but that has not stopped millions of people all round the world wanting to settle in this beautiful country. Canada is best known for its friendly environment with one of the least polluted country in the world. It is also one of the most sought countries for higher education. Canadians are friendly and ethical people. Compared to many developed countries, rents are pretty low and affordable.
Our Expertise in CANADIAN IMMIGRATION:
- Express Entry (Skilled Worker)
- Immigrant Investor Venture Capital (IIVC) Pilot Program (This program is currently closed)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Express Entry (Skilled Worker):
Canada has an excellent immigration system for skilled persons. The Canadian Government continues to emphasise skilled migration, while maintaining a commitment to family reunion migration. Inspite of the global recession which led to many countries change their annual intake of new immigrants, Canada stood tall by welcoming its usual number of intake.
In January 2015, Express Entry was introduced for Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class.
The Express Entry is points based. To be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker category, the applicant needs to score minimum 67 points or higher out of 100 points under the six selection factors such as: age, education, English and/or French language ability, valid job offer and adaptability. In addition to being eligible, the applicant also needs to meet the current points under the Comprehensive Rankin System (CRS). The applicant is invited from the pool based on the current trend of CRS ranking. The higher the points, the better the chances of receiving an invitation to apply. To know more details as to your eligibility and your points score, please contact us.
This step was taken to address specific skills shortages in Canada and enhance the size and skill level of the Canadian labor force. This in turn contributes to improved living standards for all Permanent Residents and Canadians.
- This is a Permanent Residence Visa.
- As a Permanent Resident (PR), you are eligible for medicare, education for children upto higher secondary school and access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)
- Holder is permitted to remain in Canada indefinitely.
- However, if you wish to travel, then it is a 5 years multiple entry visa.
- You must either retain your PR or become a Canadian citizen. To retain your PR, you must stay in Canada for atleast 2 years cumulatively in the 5 years period starting from the date of initial entry. This must be repeated for every 5 years thereon. If you choose to become a citizen, then you must have been physically present in Canada as a permanent resident for at least 3 years during the 5 years period immediately before lodging your citizenship application.
Our expertise in Skilled Migration Services to Canada:
- We have 100% competency level in preparing and submitting complete and error free applications to the respective statutory authorities.
- We strictly abide with the time frame and process applications at lowest turn around time.
- We help successful applicants in processing the statutory licensing/membership/registration requirement for certain occupations to practice in Canada.
- We offer successful applicants with FREE initial settlement services such as: guidance in applying for medicare, Tax file number, opening bank account and other preliminary services.
- We help our successful clients with FREE real estate services such as initial economical hotel apartment booking, finding suitable rental accommodation, preparing a Standard CV/resume for job search, providing with links of reputed placement/recruitment agency contact details, help school admission for children etc.
TO KNOW YOUR ELIGIBILITY, PLEASE VISIT OUR NEAREST OFFICE FOR A FREE & FAIR ASSESSMENT or FILL THE ASSESSMENT FORM AND CLICK SEND